A large document with maps of land for sale, equivalent to a modern estate agents leaflet or auction brochure. This helps me build a timeline of the houses in the village. St Mary’s Church was built in 1905 and these plots of land were that side of Camp Road between what is now Camp Road and Coseley Street (formerly Edward Street).
History & Memories
The ethos of this site is about sharing local memories and history so we welcome all contributions. Please get in touch if you have something to share.
- Property and Mortgage Documents Circa 1903 to 1907
- Auction Brochure from 1909
- 5 Year Anniversary Mug
- You can take the Boy out of Smallthorne, but you can’t take…… by Andrew Bramhall
- The Way We Were – Delving into the life of Thomas Tomkinson
- New Sign
- My Memories of Smallthorne by Lesley Clubman Seville (nee Knox)
- Who is Thomas Tomkinson – The Original Smallthorne Poet?
- What is the Connection between Smallthorne and Gertie Gitana?
- Smallthorne to Smallthorne