Documents relating to properties and mortgages in Camp Road and Heath Street (now Robert Heath Street) at the turn of the last century circa 1903 to 1907. Note that Scragg were a family of landowners/builders and Orion Street was originally Scragg Street. A lot of research goes on behind the scenes.
History & Memories
The ethos of this site is about sharing local memories and history so we welcome all contributions. Please get in touch if you have something to share.
- Property and Mortgage Documents Circa 1903 to 1907
- Auction Brochure from 1909
- 5 Year Anniversary Mug
- You can take the Boy out of Smallthorne, but you can’t take…… by Andrew Bramhall
- The Way We Were – Delving into the life of Thomas Tomkinson
- New Sign
- My Memories of Smallthorne by Lesley Clubman Seville (nee Knox)
- Who is Thomas Tomkinson – The Original Smallthorne Poet?
- What is the Connection between Smallthorne and Gertie Gitana?
- Smallthorne to Smallthorne