Description: This church stands on Brierly Street which was formerly known as Queen Street. The south-west face has a datestone showing 1905. The seven stone steps on the north-west side originally lead to an entrance door which is now obscured by an additional modern structure. The interior has been destroyed and is now used as an industrial workshop.
Original Source: The Potteries Museum & Art Gallery
Reproduced from: Staffordshire PastTrack