A large document with maps of land for sale, equivalent to a modern estate agents leaflet or auction brochure. This helps me build a timeline of the houses in the village. St Mary’s Church was built in 1905 and these plots of land were that side of Camp Road between what is now Camp Road and Coseley Street (formerly Edward Street).
History & Memories
The ethos of this site is about sharing local memories and history so we welcome all contributions. Please get in touch if you have something to share.
- Site Badge by Shmoo Doodle Designs
- Tales Of Marrduck
- Smallthorne from the air
- Information Appeal – Help return Betsy Smith’s Bible to her family
- Bradeley Methodist Church Centenary 1884-1984
- Information Appeal – Help find the family of Gunner J Cox
- Information Appeal – Info on Stanley Stubbs
- Kevin Millward
- History of St Mary’s Church by Mick Moran
- Information Appeal – Carnival Queen mid 1930s