Some great photographs of the ‘Top Chippy’ in Smallthorne. The building remains on Ford Green Road but is now a kebab shop. Pictures feature the former owner Mr Cliff Brown and staff Maureen and Christine.
History & Memories
The ethos of this site is about sharing local memories and history so we welcome all contributions. Please get in touch if you have something to share.
- Smallthorne from the air
- Information Appeal – Help return Betsy Smith’s Bible to her family
- Bradeley Methodist Church Centenary 1884-1984
- Information Appeal – Help find the family of Gunner J Cox
- Information Appeal – Info on Stanley Stubbs
- Kevin Millward
- History of St Mary’s Church by Mick Moran
- Information Appeal – Carnival Queen mid 1930s
- Property and Mortgage Documents Circa 1903 to 1907
- Auction Brochure from 1909