Date: 1843 – 1862 (c.)
Description: This building was originally constucted as a chapel between 1843 and 1862. It is presently in use as a warehouse. It is a rectangular construction with a front external porch and rear projection. The front of the building is south-west facing with two arched windows with moulded arched stone lintels and projecting false keystone and stone sill. The stone plaque displays the date 1857. The porch has an entrance door with step, fanlight, moulded stone arch with a projecting false keystone and a triangular pediment with stone copings and stone frieze.
Original Source: The Potteries Museum & Art Gallery
Reproduced from: Staffordshire PastTrack