Date: 1843 – 1878 (c.)
Description: This Sunday School stands on Regina Street in Smallthorne. This street was previously named Victoria Street. This two storey building was constructed between 1843 and 1878. There is a yard at the rear of the building which is shared with Victoria Methodist Chapel. Modifications include a modern toilet block and an advanced porch built on to the ground floor at the rear.
Original Source: The Potteries Museum & Art Gallery
Reproduced from: Staffordshire PastTrack