Date: 1862 – 1878 (c.)
Description: The Albion public house is now detached but originally was the corner building of a terrace in Camp Road. Constructed between 1862 and 1878, it has an enclosed yard with two brick toilet blocks, steel cellar entrance door and a double gateway to the alley.
Original Source: The Potteries Museum & Art Gallery
Reproduced from: Staffordshire PastTrack