Date: 1900 – 1912 (c.)
Description: This factory was formerly known as Sun Blind Works. It was constructed between 1900 and 1912 with later extensions between 1912 and 1924. The front of the building adjoins a modern covered loading bay. There is a yard with a double gateway giving access to Mars Street alleyway.
Original Source: The Potteries Museum & Art Gallery
Reproduced from: Staffordshire PastTrack